Thursday, January 8, 2009

Reggie Blanton, Texas Death Row, New Year's

MESSAGE FROM REGINALD BLANTON

Received today 7th January 09

First of all Happy New Year to you all. Sending all my supporters that has been with me all along in the struggle with me, Love and best wishes for 2009. And I hope that you will continue to help me in my fight to save my life. To those of you that are New to my struggle, Thankyou, and I encourage you to read up on all my case information on my myspace page.I know that my Wife Sandie, has put out on the Yahoo group a message about MLK Jr Day, in which I am asking you if any of My supporters are going to attend any rallies for that Day, if so please could you download my new Flyer from my myspace page www.myspace. com/freereggieb the new flyer's link is in the about me section on the myspace page, and hand a few of those flyers out for me. I need to draw more and more people to my myspace page, to view all the information about my case. As my myspace is the only main source where my information will be inputted. And any new information Sandie will also send out in my Yahoo support group.If you understand Capital punishment law, or death penalty law rather, please offer us your service, I have done extensive research into my own case; I understand how the law applies. Everything any organization that may wish to lend us assistance can find just about everything they need to know about my case right here on my myspace page, Most of the information here is what my lawyers have filed in my briefs and writs. This my myspace page deals with facts, not fiction. These are the issues we have been raising in the courts.My baby Sandie, she is not American legal minded, but shes learning, her concern is to get my voice out there and to fight for my Life, and to network for me. She is in constant contact with me and with my Mama. Between my Baby, My Mama and myself we have a triangle of communication. Sandie understands everything Im trying to do strategically, because of all this she is the Sole woman that I have given the green light to make minute decisions without first consulting me. I trust her 110 percent. I say this to say any of you can accept what my baby may say in emails, blogs, etc as being my own words. Time is off the essence and this is the only way that we can ensure campaign matters flow smoothly.Sandie is also my Power of Attorney of my affairs shared with Mama, this has been notarised and signed. Also Sandie has sole copyright of all my writings, photos, media etc. Also notorised and signed. If anyone would like to use any of my writings please contact Sandie, as the copyright will have to be applied.**PLEASE NOTE**I am seeking more signatures on my petition, you can find my petition banner on my myspace page, and also a link on sandie's page please try to forward my petition to all that you know that may sign.The sample Clemency Letter which is in my blogs section on my myspace page. This sample letter was written by a lawyer, so please note it is a sample letter only and you can use your own words. From Now on please send the clemency letters either to reggieblanton@ hotmail.com or lawofparties@ hotmail.com clemency letters can still be sent to my Mama's email, however Mama's email and computer is always playing up, so please send to the emails above. Also send any clemency letters by snail mail to the P.O Box stated in the blog about my clemency letter on my myspace page. There is a reason why we do not want the letters dated, nor sent straight to the board, PLEASE DO NOT SEND STRAIGHT TO THE BOARD, as at a later date, other letters will need to be sent to the board, and for now the clemency letters are being collected in bulk at the above emails. It is important that the details on the clemency letter are followed. If at a later date this is changed, then Sandie will let you all know. To those that have posted the clemency letter on their websites or pages, please change it to the Original One that is on my blogs section where its headed Clemency letters Required, Please copy that blog, if you want to add it to your websites or myspace pages, and please keep my myspace link on there as well as sandies.We need to know where you all are, and what each other is doing in the campaign to help. Please also let Sandie know of anything that you intend on doing. If you are unsure of doing something, please contact Sandie on my myspace page. I need my support group to stay close, a circle so that we are not all spaced out not knowing what each other is doing for the campaign.A FEW PERSONAL SHOUT OUTS To
Dee, Happy new Year to you, Thankyou for all that you do, I appreciated all the help that you have given.To Jason, Kathy, and all from the CEDP Denton Branch, Happy new year to you all, and I really do appreciate the help and what you all do.To Antwan (Governor of Crunk) Thanks again for doing the song for me, it was awesome, and great to hear you and your wife at Kdol beginning of 08, it was great to hear the shout out from you. Happy new year to You, to Monica and the kids. May you have great success in your music.TO THELMA, yes you Thelma ha Hey Sue, Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal for you. Good luck for 2009. Thankyou again for being a moderator on my yahoo group and helping Sandie out.To Toni 4 prison reform. Happy new year, thankyou for the info that you gave sandie to send to me, much appreciated, I haven't read it all through yet, but I will. Thanks also for being a moderator in my yahoo group. Happy New Year.GABRIEL AND CARO. Sending much love to you both, happy new year.To Rebecca ( Ducki) To my newest penpal, thanks for being a friend, and thankyou for helping Sandie out. I know she really does appreciate your help. Happy New Year.To SB. The other SB, Hi Manu Hey girl how ya doing. I know you and Sandie are close, but no you can not marry her, shes mine. (smile) Seriously though Im glad she has a good friend in you.MY Queen. Baby I am missing you so much, I cant wait to see those New years Eve Pics, now with you and my step daughter together, lawd have mercy. One day il see that for myself. Yous two together are badddddddd news (smile). It still leaves a smile on my face, when Mama telephoned you, Mama wrote to me and told me, Tasha had not long had baby liam home, it was quite late, and Liam must have woke up, and Tasha came running down the stairs and all Mama heard from my stepdaughter Tasha was "that just aint right" yes I sure like that saying. Baby I know its been a hard few years for you, I know this, With your health, the other, and all the criticisms you get by doing what you do, Yet you still keep going love, you still keep fighting the fight for me. Give Kye a kiss and hug from me. I love you my Queen. To MY Stepdaughter Tasha Ok Tasha, Please give my grandson a hug from me. I suppose a hug for you too madam (smile) Your Mum sent me the photos of the recent ones of Liam, he has come on so well Tasha, you are blessed to have that Child, Its so hard to believe that Liam was born 12 weeks early, and he is doing so well. It was a nice birthday present for me, I mean my birthday is the 3rd June, your baby was born4th june 08, my sisters baby girl was born 4th june 08 your moms birthday is 5th june, And your mom and my mama became nannas the same day, this is something we will celebrate every single year. I hope I get home to see little Liam grow up, Please always tell him that grandpops Reg thinks of him often.To all on my myspace page, and my yahoo support group, Happy New Year.Reg (omari)1981- ????

No comments:

Interview with Darrell Jones concerning Massachusetts Prisons

Massachusetts Inmate Darrell Jones Speaks out about Prison Abuse and Racism

Hunger Strike On Texas Death Row

Texas Inmate Taichin Preyor Goes on Lone Hunger Strike in Protest of Living Conditions
"I have at this time committed myself to a lone hunger strike as a means to shed light on the dark deeds being implemented daily by the TDCJ administration and supporting staff.
http://www.associatedcontent.comarticle/1759032/texas_inmate_taichin_preyor_goes_on.html

Solitary Confinement

Save Jeff Wood

-----------------
From: Capital-"X"
Date: Aug 21, 2008 6:12 AM


World wide! PLEASE Pick up your phones and call Texas Governor Rick Perry and demand a stay of execution for Jeff Wood! Call and keep calling.
30 seconds is all it takes to help save this innocent man from falling victim to the Texas killing machine!!!

Texas Death Row Inmate Reggie Blanton, Force Tape from Polunsky Death Row


..


HELP SAVE REGINALD BLANTON VIDEO









Art

Art
By James D. Diaz

By James D. Diaz

By James D. Diaz

By James D. Diaz

James D. Diaz

Eagle

Eagle
Michael Workman

Tony Medina, Texas Death Row

By Brett Hartman, Ohio Death Row

I'm a Certified Fool

I'm a Certified Fool
James D. Diaz

The Shocking Of America

The Shocking Of America
By James D. Diaz

Executed By Texas

Executed By Texas
Dominique Green

Little Wing

Little Wing
James D. Diaz